Thursday, June 25, 2015
I looked through many of the e-tools and found several that will come in very useful in the future. I found one that really caught my eye and that was EDpuzzle. This is a web based editing program for videos, here in the near future i want to be able to do something like this in you tube for our program and use it for a recruiting tool. Screencast and VoiceThread will be great stuff as well. With EDpuzzle we can run an engine or some other part of a machine and tell the viewers what we looking for and just how everything works. There are other programs out there in the e-tools that will help in so many ways, it's like the flood gates have been opened to our minds and the excitement is building as we go for a technology ride into the future. I hope everyone feels the same way i do and will use these wonderful tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment